Ok I think these topics should keep us busy for a while. Topics for discussion:
- Do hospitals have a free pass when being attacked? #OPJUSTINA
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFVBz_ATAlU - when anonymous attacks your hospital
- The oldest known vulnerability is still a big problem. Default passwords. Why haven't we fixed this yet?
- In the 90's strong crypto was illegal online.
- The NSA scrapes social media and regular OSINT techniques to figure out how to best attack a network.
- Manfred made a living hacking MMORPGs for the last 20 years. And he tried to do it as ethically as possible.
- When a single CA is breached, it breaks the security for the whole internet.
- Toy companies aren't securing children data
- What are options when you find a major security flaw in a home router but the vendor refuses to acknowledge it much less fix it? And there's no bug bounty.